At Shoals Pediatric Dentistry, PC, Dr. Robin E. Lents and her team understand we must develop and maintain an encouraging and trusting connection with every patient. In doing so, we set children on the path to a lifetime of optimal oral health ... and big, bright, happy smiles!
What’s Different at Shoals Pediatric Dentistry?
Since we are a pediatric dental specialty office, we are geared toward treating the unique dental and developmental needs of children. Your child’s well-being is our foremost concern and focus.
As a pediatric dental office, our practice is built on a love for children and a desire to make them feel comfortable with dentistry.
- Our core focus is ensuring that every child has only positive dental experiences
- Our common goal is to alleviate any fear or anxiety a child or parent may have.
Understanding the uniqueness of each child and family, we work closely with parents to learn their concerns and goals. By engaging with families, we are able to provide the necessary education and guidance to help the child grow up with a great smile — and the habits necessary to keep it healthy for life!
Our Commitment to Exceptional Care
Dr. Lents and her team members are experienced professionals. We are also warm and welcoming, and genuinely want only the best for those in our care and their families.
As a team, we are:
- Dedicated to providing high-quality dentistry in a safe, child-friendly environment
- Ensuring every child is encouraged and supported as he or she develops good home dental hygiene habits
- Keeping parents informed of their little one’s oral health concerns and offering useful, practical information to help prevent future dental issues
Schedule a Visit
Everyone at Shoals Pediatric Dentistry, P.C. looks forward to welcoming your son or daughter — and you — to our dental family. Please contact our Florence, AL pediatric dental office, which serves The Shoals and surrounding communities, to schedule a visit today!